<$BlogRSDUrl$>
All Rights Reserved © Amber*
View My ProfilePhotoblogs.orgPhotoblogsMagazine.org
www.flickr.com

Sunday, April 03, 2005

About The Photographer

Description

Photoblog of an emerging photographer. Each day is an experiment ---live never knowing the outcome . Finding beauty in the mundane. Sheding a new light on the exceptional.


What's In A Name?

This photoblog is named after The Counting Crows' sophmore album.




About The Photographer


Blogger Profile My Flickr PROfile My Flickr Pics My Music Chart
    Buy My Stuff My Poetry Blogs I read


    I got my start in photography at a young age, but didn't pick it up back up again until late 2004. The pictures featured on this blog are original pictures, un-edited by photoshop, that have been taken with a P&S kodak 3.1 MP (analog zoom) without a special lens (Retinar 37mm - 111mm) , and which happens to be my first digital camera.

    I am a full time pastry student wife mother.


    Attributes/Copyright


    *All Rights Reserved by photographer. If you would like purchase prints using a pay-per-download method on any of the photos seen here, please click on contact below and request the picture(s) be added to my royalty free stock image selections.

    All proceeds go to help repair my now defunct camera.


    My Stock




    Donate

    * Update * My camera has suffered some damage. I am unable to use it --- nor do I have funds to fix/buy another. If you would like to help please click the button below. Or purchase pictures.



    Donate Annonymously
    Amazon is a secure site to donate with, all forms of credit are excepted. Donate as little as $1.00 US


    Amazon Honor System

    Click Here to Pay
    Learn More


 
BOOKMARK:Spurl  |  Blogmark  |  FURL  |  digg.com  |  Del.icio.us  |  Slashdot |  squik  |  Wists  |  Y! My Web |  Kinja

This entry was posted on 9:41 PM by Amber *. You can follow new posts through the RSS feed. Leave a response :  1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,The reason we like your web blog other than website is because youdirectly talk with us... Many websites provide information that leads to an advantage towardsthe webmaster... Ex: They try to sell you some product. Your is very welcoming...All the best,make easy money online

7:08 PM  

<< Home Post a Comment

Recent Posts

    Get RTS By Email


    RSS